For my foreign visitors

For my foreign visitors: My blog is now only in Norwegian, please use Google translator for translation into your language.

fredag 31. desember 2010

2010 update

It’s time to update my blog.
Here are pictures of the last projects I have finished in 2010. Do not think there will be more finished projects this year.

This is my table runner I made on the class with Eleanor Burns when I was in Houston.
It was really fun clase, I'm verry happy with my table runner.

IMG_1454

Table mats made on order from mom.

Hokey Pokey quilt, made to my sister in law, birthday, silver wedding and christmas gift.

IMG_1453

Some table mats to me.

IMG_0672

Angels stitchery

Wish you a Happy New Year

Sissel

3 kommentarer:

Kjerstis løse tråder sa...

vakker løper, nydelig det andre også

BillieBee (billiemick) sa...

They all look great!

Billie in TX

Sigrun sa...

Så mye flott du har laget Sissel.
Slumreteppe er kjempeflott, er det sydd i en en stable skjæreteknikk med 4 stoff oppåhverandre?