For my foreign visitors

For my foreign visitors: My blog is now only in Norwegian, please use Google translator for translation into your language.

onsdag 30. juni 2010

Some sewing in June

I have done some sewing in June, I have sewn on a row with stars on my English paper piecing project.

Some of my batiks were cut in 2” strips, inspiration is Athena's puzzle.

I have not decided on what to do with the frame yet, no hurry I do not have the backing and batting with me, are in our cabin.

088

(The wind was blowing much today as it was not easy to get a picture)

3 kommentarer:

Gudveig HN sa...

Lekre, begge to!

PJs Lapperier. sa...

Super superflott sytt!!!både stjärnteppe och det andra som bara är så FLOTT!!!

Anonym sa...

Så fint å se teppet i andre farver! Nesten så jeg har lyst til å sy ett til. Håndsømprosjektet ditt var så vakkert!
Klem Otlo