For my foreign visitors

For my foreign visitors: My blog is now only in Norwegian, please use Google translator for translation into your language.

lørdag 27. februar 2010

Table mats and potholders

Time to post the last of finished stuff in February. Not much sewing has been done lately. We were supposed to be in our cabin this weekend but sadly we could not go. All the snow has made some trouble for us. The roof in DS2 bedroom started leaking water, too much ice on the outside found a way in. DS2 need some place to sleep and off course my sewing room welcomed him.
The only things I can add to OPAM are two table mats and a pair potholders.

3 kommentarer:

Min Quilte krok sa...

Nydelige grytkluter og brikker
De var nå søte disse små egg varmerne:-)
Ha en fin og kreativ søndag

Nancy in Norway sa...

Så fine spisebrikkene ble.

Sigrun sa...

Kjempefine brikker! Rødt og hvitt er lekkert!