For my foreign visitors

For my foreign visitors: My blog is now only in Norwegian, please use Google translator for translation into your language.

mandag 11. januar 2010

OPAM

This year will I participate in OPAM, Last year I was no bloger when the challenge starded. Thanks Kris and Peg for being hostess to this great challenge.

I have my first project finished this month, two small tablecloths, they are placed at lunch table at work. Easy to do, I like it simple when I use batiks fabrics.

2 kommentarer:

Merete sa...

Hei
Var innom og tittet på bloggen din, så mye fint du lager! Likte dukene du har laget, enkle og fine:o) Kommer nok innom her flere ganger!
Merete

Chookyblue...... sa...

very nice...........I am sure you can gets lots done for the OPAM challenge.......I have joined in also..........