For my foreign visitors

For my foreign visitors: My blog is now only in Norwegian, please use Google translator for translation into your language.

onsdag 6. januar 2010

Happy New Year


I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. I haven’t sewn much lately. Hope the New Year will give me many opportunities to do the thing I like most, to sew.
Photos in this post are the few things I finished in December 2009.

A small purse to my mum, photo are mum and her little brother, she was really surprised when she got it.





A table runner pattern, a Norwegian designer AnnAKa



Stars, also a Norwegian designer Kari Melsom



My Christmas tree

1 kommentar:

Nancy in Norway sa...

Flotte ting du har sydd. Mitt juletre gikk ut døra i dag og all julepynten er pakka bort. Ser ganske tom ut i stua nå......