For my foreign visitors

For my foreign visitors: My blog is now only in Norwegian, please use Google translator for translation into your language.

søndag 11. oktober 2009

Ninepatch scrap quilt and Verandah Views - Done

See what I have done :-) The nine patch scrap quilt and Verandah Views are finished.
I have made eight table mats as well this week. Binding shall be sewn on by hand. After a few days at the cabin, it is back at work again tomorrow. One week are going so fast when all you want is to sew.




10 kommentarer:

Diana sa...

Great Job!
Diana,
Anyone can do anything; one step at a time!

Sigrun sa...

Jammen har du vært flink og stått på. De er kjempeflotte begge 2, nå gleder jeg meg til å se kuvertbrikkene.

Elisabeth sa...

Fantastisk flotte tepper. Hvordan rekker du alt?

Anonym sa...

They are lovely. Well done.

Design a great day,
Janet M. Davies - New Zealand
http://www.jmddesigns.co.nz
http://www.weekendwinner.blogspot.com/

Sharon sa...

Very nice! I hope mine turns out as well as yours. I'm only on block 2 so far.
Sharon

Sølvi's blog sa...

Supert resteteppe

jolie sa...

A nice scrap quilt, I really like this one.
greetings from Marmaris - Turkey

Lappedamen sa...

Nydelig quilter, så forskjellige men lekre på hver sin måte.

Quiltsmiles sa...

wonderful quilt and wallhanging. Nice Job.

Jane

Lynda sa...

I really love scrap quilts and yours is really beautiful. I think I may have to try to make one myself.