For my foreign visitors

For my foreign visitors: My blog is now only in Norwegian, please use Google translator for translation into your language.

torsdag 21. mai 2009

Tabel runner and NQT 2009

Finally, I finished the table runner to my niece. There were no applications on it, I tried with several variations but was not satisfied. Therefore it was so someone suggested quilting with variegated thread.

Now I’m packing my suitcase, soon I will travel to Goteborg in Sweden to the Nordic Quilt Convention NQT 2009 . The national quilting guilds of Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland take turns to arrange a four-day quilt convention every third year. And this time we are heading for Sweden.



3 kommentarer:

Sølvi's blog sa...

Den ble skikkelig tøff. GOd tur til Gøteborg.

Anonym sa...

Skikkelig glad løper! God tur! Klem Otlo

Sigrun sa...

Takk for sist. Denne løperen blei kjempefin. likte godt måten du hadde quiltetet den på.